Dienstag, 12. November 2019

The secret


  • Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head
  • I am the master of my thoughts
  • Your thoughts become things
  • There is no greater power in the universe than the power of love. If you could wrap every thought in love, if you could love everything and everyone, your life would be transformed. (Also includes myself)
  • To know what you are thinking, ask yourself how you are feeling (often worried - job, money, …)
  • It is impossible to feel bad and at the same time have good thoughts
  • (Do we need more love in our lives? Does a pet / a dog bring that into the life?)
  • Asking the universe for what you want is your opportunity to get clear about what you want. As you get clear in your mind, you have asked
  • Most people look at their current affairs and say, “this is who I am.” That’s Not who you are. That’s who you were.
  • All that we are is a result of what we have thought (Buddha)
  • Ou job is not to figure out the how. The how will show up out of a commitment and belief in the what
  • (Don’t think Debt and expenses. Think wealth and prosperity. Set up an automated debt repayment program and then start to focus on prosperity)
  • I grew up on “you have to work hard for money”. So I replaced that with, “money comes easily and frequently.”
  • Make it your intention to look at everything you like and say to yourself, “I can afford that. I can buy that.” You will shift your thinking and begin to feel better about money.
  • How can you ever expect anyone else to enjoy your company if you don’t enjoy your own company?
  • There’s something so magnificent about you. I have been studying me for forty-four years. I wanna kiss myself sometimes.
  • What you resist persists (we’re adding our energy to it (who knows if it’s good or bad)
  • Mother Theresa was brilliant. She said, „I will never attend an anti-war rally. If you have a peace rally, invite me.“
  • Instead of focusing on the worlds problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education, and peace.
  • I mean that’s almost everyone’s story in some form or not. The real question is, what are you going to do now? What do you choose now? Because you can either keep focusing on that, or you can focus on what you want. And when people start focusing on what they want, what they don’t want falls away, and what they want expands, and the other part disappears 
  • Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
  • Be aware. And be here now. - stop listening to the endless commentary and chatter of your mind. Instead, Bebe aware, and be here now (where are you - here - what time is it - now).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen