Mittwoch, 28. August 2019

"Reading is a long-term investment I make in myself. I don’t have the time not to."


Good from beginning to end

https://medium.com/the-mission/wtf-i-just-spent-1-207-40-on-books-6e5639e1f7bc

  • Books contain a vast amount of knowledge and knowing what most other people don’t know is how I make a living.
  • Books are deeper. They go below the surface.
  • You need to have different thoughts than other people. Remember the old adage: If you do what everyone else is doing, you shouldn’t be surprised to get the same results everyone else is getting.
  • If you’re trying to get ahead, skip the bestseller displays at the front of the bookstore and head to the stacks at the back. Bestselling books, almost by definition, rarely help give you an edge
  • Reading is a long-term investment I make in myself. I don’t have the time not to.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen