Sonntag, 26. November 2017

Richard Branson - Loosing my Virginity

  • She never stopped learning. Her attitude was, you've got one go in life, so make the msot of it.
  • My parents always encouraged us to have our own opinions and rarely  gave us advice unless we asked for it.
  • I found that it was only when I was using real numbers to solve real problems that maths made any sense to me.... and I enjoyed using them.
  • My parents always encourages me to go ahead and do whatever I wanted to do, and if they did not always praise my projects they never expressed less than sympathy and support
  • The more it was  banned (a CD by authorities), the more it was sold.
  • The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about
  • If there is a market that is just served by two giant corporations, it appears to me that there's room for some healthy competition.
  • By nature I am curious about life, and this extends to my business
  • I have always lived my life by making lists: lists of people to call, lists of ideas, lists of companies to set up, lists of people who can make things happen. Each day I work through these lists, and it is that sequence of calls that propels me forward.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen